ASBC 2019 Summit
December 10 – 11, 2019 • Washington, D.C.
At ASBC, we know capitalism is still a world-class force for progress and freedom – but it needs a course correction to keep going strong.
Confidence in America’s political and economic institutions is fading fast. CEOs, experts and citizens left and right see erosion of opportunity, systemic economic inequality and a stagnating middle class. They’re urging a course correction for capitalism that will revitalize our market-based economy with innovative reforms – and you can help chart that course. Join American Sustainable Business Council, the nation’s leading voice for responsible business thought and advocacy, as we tackle issues that will impact your operations and the economy in 2020 and beyond.
- Understand the root causes of why our market-based economy often fails the poor and middle class.
- Dialogue with business and political leaders, journalists and activists from the left, right and center on the future of capitalism – and what can be done to shore it up.
- Network with like-minded business leaders from around the country.
- Hear how state and federal policymakers are dealing with income inequality, climate change, deteriorating infrastructure and more.
- Meet with members of Congress in both parties and advocate for policy changes and bipartisan ideas to foster a vibrant, just and sustainable economy.
Dec. 10, explore what’s working and not working in capitalism as viewed by business and political leaders, economists, journalists, and conservative and progressive activists. Learn how we can unrig our political system to create a “radical center,” and reform our economy to slow climate change, upgrade our infrastructure, improve the cost/benefit of health care, foster healthy innovation and help small businesses thrive.
Dec. 11, meet on Capitol Hill with Congress members and their teams on environmental, workplace, and economic issues. Join us as we advocate for proven, sustainable business ideas and policies that cut through partisanship to foster the broad-based prosperity and stability business needs.
ASBC knows the power of business to build a better world – and policymakers listen to business. If you see your own success in building a more competitive, innovative, inclusive economy, join us December 10-11. In these two days, you can help jump-start reform of the political rules — and help save our economy. Go to Summit2019@asbcouncil.org