FOOD FUNDED 2020
Food entrepreneurs and investors convene for two days of educational workshops and live investment presentations to catalyze the funding flow for food ventures. MaryAnne Howland, Chair, ASBC’s Race & Equity Working Group and Founder/CEO, Ibis Communications and Global Diversity Leadership Exchange, will be a keynote speaker.
Entrepreneur Lab: Hands-on workshops by experienced practitioners:
- What’s Happening in the Market Today? What’s on Consumers’ Minds and Drives their Buying Decisions?
- Your food has a JEDI story. How to tell it? Shining a Light on Underserved Markets and Food with Heritage
- How to Embed JEDI Culture in Your Company? Hiring, Promotions, Decisons, Power: Dealing with Unconscious Bias and Soft Barriers
- Why Investing in Justice Equity Diversity Inclusion is Crucial. How Enterprises and Investors Can Move Capital in a more Equitable Way
- Reality Check 2020: (Re)Building Resilient and Just Food Systems. Coming out at the Other End of the Crisis: How to Reshuffle the Cards for Regenerative and Just Solutions?
- Your food has a climate story. How to tell it? Customers care. Now, how to connect the dots to your products and what behind them?
- Regenerative Models from Soil to Shelf. Ag & Climate Solutions throughout the Supply Network
- The Investment/financial Case for Climate-aware Food. What are the Real Returns that Matter?