- The Business Case for Eliminating PFAS Chemicals from Consumer Products
- See Made Safe Hazard list
- PFAS is likely in your dental floss
- Home detox steps to remove toxins including PFAS chemicals
- Take Out Toxics: PFAS Chemicals in Food Packaging
- Key Findings
- Executive Summary
- Other Pledges: Organized by the Center for Environmental Health, companies representing over $152 million in purchasing power signed a pledge to purchase furniture free of PFAS and many other chemicals of concern. Companies including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Genentech, Kaiser Permanente and others signed on to the pledge.