Utilize these resources for your business.
Download Our New Report:
- The Internal Revenue Service posted new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses — sick leave and family leave.
- COVID-19 Resources for worker cooperatives, small businesses, and individuals - Compilation of resources for worker co-ops and small business owners (English and Spanish).
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): RESOURCES FOR THE COOPERATIVE BUSINESS COMMUNITY – Webinars for co-op businesses regarding safety, employment law, managing cash flow. Also support for applying for SBA EIDL loans.
- Economic Development Administration’s Economic Development directory provides links to critical local resources including: EDA regional office contacts, state government contacts, and EDD, TAAC, RLF, University Centers, and Tribal planning organization sites.
- Small business guidance and loan resources are here, now including the Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loans application.
- Read about the automatic deferment of existing SBA disaster loans here.
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act is here.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) relief details for small and midsize businesses is here.
- The Federal Reserve Board plan to make information available regarding economic recovery programs is here.
- A link to FAQs regarding employee retention credit under the CARES Act is here.