California Business Alliance for a Clean Economy
The California Business Alliance for a Clean Economy was created to amplify the business voice in support of policies to help move us toward cleaner energy, less dependence on fossil fuel, and to help us avoid the economic and social disruptions associated with climate change.
The organization’s Clean Energy and Climate Security: Principles for Action are as follows:
- Fossil fuel dependence and energy inefficiency hinder economic security.
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions means reducing overall waste, which enhances my business operations and boosts my bottom line.
- When it comes to climate change, the most expensive thing we can do is nothing.
- California leadership on climate policy will place businesses at a competitive advantage
- Members support continued implementation of California’s clean energy policies, including AB 32, clean vehicles, renewable energy, energy efficiency, and green building standards.